The latest Information for Sailors from our Rear Commodore Sailing, Graeme Bowen, can be seen in the Sailing Section of this website.
Published 10:24 on 17 Dec 2020
The latest information concerning the last race of the season - 'the Bottle of Bubbly and Mince Pies race' can be found in the Sailing Section of the website. We hope to see as many as possible there, but observing all the Tier One requirements.
Published 10:36 on 3 Dec 2020
The RYA training dates for 2021 are available to view in the Training Section of the website. N.B. The link to the application form for RYA Junior Training will be sent to Family Members on 4th January 2021 Adults wishing to apply should contact Ronni Usborne on mailto:email@example.com
Published 12:33 on 30 Nov 2020
Please read the latest Information for Sailors Number 18 from our RC Sailing. Go to the Sailing Section of the website, then scroll down to locate it.
Published 14:13 on 26 Nov 2020
Information for Sailors Number 17A Dear Sailors, On the basis of reports from the boat park and the river on Saturday afternoon, I need to give some clarification about what members may do during the current lockdown. The boat park does not constitute a 'public outdoor space' therefore it may not be accessed during the current lockdown except for 'essential checks or maintenance'. To do this, you should ask for
Published 07:01 on 8 Nov 2020
Please read the latest information for sailors from our RC Sailing. Go to the Sailing section of the website, then scroll down to locate it.
Published 12:19 on 7 Nov 2020
The Club will be going into complete lockdown as of the evening of Wednesday, 4th November. There will be no access to the buildings, apart from internal security checks. There will not be any organised group activities while the lockdown is in place.
Published 14:52 on 3 Nov 2020
Please note that due to illness the quiz will not be taking place tonight (Friday 30th Oct), but the bar will be open as usual from 6.15pm. We will hold the quiz next Friday, 6th November instead.
Published 14:27 on 30 Oct 2020
Dear Sailors, Race Officers and Patrol Boat Crews, This spell of protracted and exceptionally windy weather is forecast to last until Monday 2nd November so Sunday's racing is cancelled. We then move onto the Winter Series which, in order to maximise the light and warmth, takes place every other weekend. So, our next racing will be (subject to the weather!) on the weekend of 14th and 15th November with
Published 11:25 on 30 Oct 2020
Sadly, due to the bad weather, ALL the racing for the regatta has had to be cancelled. Thank you to all who volunteered to help especially our visitors from Gurnard SC. We hope to be able to run this at some time in the future.
Published 14:48 on 29 Oct 2020