Information for Sailors Number 16 30 October 2020
Published 11:25 on 30 Oct 2020
Dear Sailors, Race Officers and Patrol Boat Crews,
This spell of protracted and exceptionally windy weather is forecast to last until Monday 2nd November so Sunday's racing is cancelled.
We then move onto the Winter Series which, in order to maximise the light and warmth, takes place every other weekend. So, our next racing will be (subject to the weather!) on the weekend of 14th and 15th November with two short races back to back on each day. On Saturday the first race is planned to start at 10:15 and on Sunday at 10:45. Hope to see you on the water then.
Last updated 10:51 on 13 August 2022